Friday, June 4, 2010

when we party, we party hard.


Since myself and my best friends have started partying, when we party, we party hard. we go all out. hands down.
A couple weeks ago, for May 24 weekend, we decided to take a little trip to St.Catherine's where one of my best friends Sara lives in a house of really amazing girls, that night we managed to get our hands on some crazy things. Some took more than others and out of over twenty of us, maybe ten managed to get out of the house (which by our standards wasn't very good, we usually all at least make it to the bar) At the bar, I ended up with none of the people I came with. I was so sketched out of my mind I was not able to have as much fun as I planned on having. I was getting panicked phone calls from my friends saying two of my best friends went missing, really what I found out they were doing was going on a jungle adventure. Victoria and Sam came back mangled to pieces from falling out of trees and crawling through bushes. In the end, I ended up by myself with my boyfriend and his friend at the bar, alone and drove back to Sara's where everyone was extremely intoxicated, or passed out, a large majority of us didn't even go to sleep. And tonight should be around the same as we are going to Port Hope Prom Party, which is at the same place it was two years ago, and ladies and gentlemen, lets just say it was a shitshow. so
tonight is the night my best friends and I are legendary for getting "outrageous"
outrageous - this word means to be beyond the point of sexy (urban dictionary)
But it also means to get ridiculously fucked up. And we get outrageous, we do it well. So, we shall see how tonight goes.

We are ready for the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment